Bible Prompts from the book of Acts
Let's let the book of Acts teach us about what God was doing then, and what he wants to do in us!
- Each week, ask yourself the questions below as you read. Start journaling your reflections, whether on paper or digitally.
- Invite other friends or those in your Lifegroup to share what you are learning throughout the week.
WEEKLY REFLECTION QUESTIONS
- What does this teach me about the character of God?
- What do I learn about the responses to God by humans?
- What are the vision, values and practices of the church?
- What is the relationship between difficulties, suffering and the growth of God’s kingdom?
- Week 1: Acts 1-3
- Week 2: Acts 4-6
- Week 3: Acts 7-9
- Week 4: Acts 9-11
- Week 5: Acts 12-14
- Week 6: Acts 15-17
- Week 7: Acts 18-20
- Week 8: Acts 21-23
- Week 9: Acts 24-28
You can also print out the pdf version of this here.