Week 8: Making Disciples
- Vision: this is a space for us to encounter God together, help each other follow Jesus, and invite others to do the same.
- Check in: How have you been doing this week? Where have you seen God move? What’s been challenging?
- Following Jesus & inviting others: How has God's Word been impacting you? How are you letting God work through you to draw others closer to him?
- Discovery Bible Study: Matthew 28:18-20
- Have members summarize or retell the story in their own words.
- What stands out to me from this passage?
- What do I learn about God?
- What do I learn about people or myself?
- What might God want to say to me through this passage?
- What would it look like to put this into practice this week? Is God asking me to do something as a result of this passage?
- Practice & Application: What does it look like to make disciples?
- Prayer: Create a map that shows the people in your life you want to be praying for regularly (see example below). Examples: people you see regularly at work, neighborhood, gym, etc.
- Who are the people I know need to encounter God?
- When specifically will I pray for these people?