Tuesday, January 10, 2017 was our first day of class. If you missed the class, the whole class time is available via Facebook Live in our DSchool17 Facebook group. Email email@example.com, if you need the make up the class but don't have Facebook.
FAMILY MATTERS - Things to know for DSchool
Time with God & Outside Assignments
• Bibles Reading Plan: It's about 10 minutes reading per day. If you fall behind, give yourself grace and don't try to make it up. Move forward.
• Memory Verses: We will be doing verses every other week. It's great to have the word of God in our hearts.
• Books: The book readings are available via the DSchool Handbook
• Class Logistics
- Website/Facebook: Info are usually posted on the website and Facebook the next day of class.
- Absences: Submit your requests here!
- Time: We're going to start at 6:30pm promptly.
- Finances: Everyone is in a different boat. Pray and submit a plan with us.
- Super Saturdays: Usually are from 9am - 6:30pm.
• World Mandate West - Jan 27-28, 2017
- You are required to attend the full Saturday session. Friday sessions are great if you can make it.
- Service Opportunities (Meet at 5pm - Dinner included)
- Housing: There is free housing available but it's a sleeping back with one shared bathroom deal. Email Ann@epicentrechurch.org if you're interested.
- Carpooling: We'll create some modes of communication for those who are interested in carpooling.
• Commissioning: Jan 15 Sunday Service: Be ready after announcements to be commissioned. Sit towards the front.
• Church-Wide Fast: It will start Sun, Jan 15 at 6pm and end on Wed, Jan 18 at 6pm. There are different types of fast.
- Food (Frequency, Types of Food)
Romans 15:13 " May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
Word from John Lo:
As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people." At once they left their nets and followed him.
When he had gone a little farther, he saw James, son of Zebedee, and his brother, John, in a boat, preparing their nets. Without delay he called them, and they left their father, Zebedee, in the the boat with the hired men and followed him.
Here are the slides from the timeline.